b47bb4

=cw4t7abs antiorp at tezcat.com
Fri Dec 4 06:10:49 CET 1998

Is there any work currently being done to make Pd patchs be compatable

kompat!bl

          o               o                     l                  b       o
        x           )                 i           w                      o
    u         l             d                   n        '   t          c
            o                   u             n                    t
          o                  n               m      u             c
     h                      .    .                   .
     .           .     .   e               s              p   e
c              i    a                      l                      l            y
                                  i           f
  h             e                '           s                    b            u
                  s        y                             p              o
             r               t              i   n           g
    m                    a                      x                      /
 m                    s      p                      t                      o
                           w           i            n                d
 o                 z                e              n        t
             a             n                 d                   b   e
    o    s
                  (              i              n
          t                     h           e
   n      e      a     r                          f             u
  t       u                    r                    e                 a
p            p         a         r   e               n                    t
                l       y                 .              .        .            )

  i                             w                 o          u
 l                d                                  l                   i
    k                e                                t               o
                s      e     e                               s    o    m       e
                          m        a       c     /                     l     i
                    n                  u      x                         g    e
                e                    k                 t     o
              f                 i    x                  t                h
         e                        m          k              l                 i
               n                   u              x
        b        e      h          a      v    i                  o    u       r
               f   o      r                                    m   i
  d     i                                a             n          d
                  a   u             d         i         o                  .

      t       s           i           t

           m                i               k          e

  +                   -       -             -                      -
    -          -                -      -   -         -                    -
     -                   >
           |                        m           i                 c         h
             a                      l                              s
         e             t                 a

                 h               t                  t              p
         :                  /              /        w                w
     w                 .                g         e                 o   c
  i                      t                 i                      e          s
        .        c      o                  m                     /            v
               i       e    n                    n                    a
/           1      2        5                7               /

>GEM and MSP seem to be 2 different things ...

                                                                 <
       ~               ~                    ~                 ~
     ~                 ~                     ~       ~    ~            ~
     ~                   ~                   ~         ~          ~    ~
        ~         ~     ~     ~   ~           |

                                           i          t               '
  s        o                n                    l        y                    w
                     h            e                  n
 i                                k     n          o                 w
             w                    h    a        t
            i                '                m                d
  o                 i             n             g                  t
       h          a            t                                          i
      t    '                s                           b                  o
         r                      i     n            g                   |

|                                  <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

  It's only when I know what I'm doing that it's boring  |
                                              j cage     |

           c     a    g                 e