sfread object not downloadable

Guenter Geiger guenter.geiger at psp-vie.be.philips.com
Fri Dec 4 18:30:39 CET 1998

Ooops !!

Sorry ... corrected.

sfread

There isn´t much of a documentation yet.
You can send it the "open filename" message.
The first inlet accepts sample positions (starts playing there)
The second inlet accepts relativ playback speed (1 is normal speed)
You can stop playback with sending a 0 to the first inlet ...
I think that all at the moment ...

It´s name is currently sfread (not sfread~), but that will change in the future.
Compile it in the doc/6.externs directory (just replacing dspobj in the
makefile.linux
with sfread, or adding sfread)

Enjoy
Guenter