moving Pd patchs to Max/MSP and back

Mark Danks mdanks at Stormfront.com
Fri Dec 4 18:01:23 CET 1998

  I think I should qualify my statement from above.  GEM was originally
created on a special version of Max/FTS on the SGI which we had at UCSD
(back when I was a grad student).   As soon as Pd was started, GEM moved
over.  However, the underlying concepts would still work under Max...I
don't depend too much on Pd specific items, although that is slowly
starting to change.

  In any event, I haven't heard of any NeXT development and suspect that
the CPU isn't nearly powerful enough.  Remember that Max/FTS requires
the ISPW board on the NeXT box.

Later, Mark

-- Mark Danks
-- mdanks at stormfront.com