GEM/CD-ROM

Guenter Geiger guenter.geiger at psp-vie.be.philips.com
Tue Dec 15 23:07:25 CET 1998

Yes, it would be great to have a FAQ, if someone wants to write it. I would
definitely make
comments, but I don´t have time to write and maintain it.

> at least there should be digests of the list available online...

there are, well to some extend.
see <http://iem.mhsg.ac.a/~geiger/pd-list/.
unfortunately the html preparation got broken in the last time.
I´m thinking about moving the list, so I will have more control over it.

... about the CDROM issue ....
hmm  .. well ... we could add a TODO section to the FAQ ..
maybe if I´m really motivated I will start such a thing.

Guenter