synchronized code

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104nfs.UCSD.EDU
Tue Jan 12 02:29:06 CET 1999

Hi Pd-ers,

I went ahead and tried to synchronize my sources with Guenter's, and put the
result in
http://man104nfs.ucsd.edu/~mpuckett/software.html
under "newer sources, not yet released."  I haven't tried Guenter's table
code yet...  I did notice on compiling for Linux that the new s_linux.c
is  _way_ better than the old one on my machine.

I didn't adopt 3 changes that Guenter had made:  first the fancier "array"
naming which really should be done be adding a dialog window (ok, ok, I
know I should have put in some dialog windows a year ago at least!) and
1- and 4-line changes to dbtopow and u_main.tk, which I couldn't understand.

I don't know enough about Linux to presume to make a real linux release, but
I'll try now to keep my "latest" sources available to make it easier to
keep in sync.

cheers
Miller