synchronized code

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104nfs.UCSD.EDU
Tue Jan 12 18:19:25 CET 1999

>dbtopow changes were necessary on the Alpha, otherwise they would cause
a floating point exception (but not sure about that anymore).

Oops! you're right, log(0) is bad.  I somehow got the diffs backward,
and your version was right and mine wrong!!!  I'll fix and update...

>umain.tk was just a keybinding thing, because I thought Ctrl+ and Ctrl- are bad
shortcuts on german keyboards :)

... and I realized that after I wrote.  Can anyone propose sane key accelerators
that work for all keyboards?

Miller