pd.0.23-7 | how about GEM?

guenter geiger geiger at epy.farmersmanual.co.at
Tue Jan 26 01:24:05 CET 1999

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Michal Seta wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Ok, so looks like my subscription problem has been solved.  Thanks
> Guenter.
>
> So pd_0.23-7:
>
> Downloaded it, compiled, works fine and doesn't crash anymore when trying
> to run MIDI.
>
> I also got pd running on an SGI at school with GEM (yiha!)
>
> So I like Gem and tried again to compile it on my Intel box.
> Got all the libs and stuff and got one more thing missing:
> tdlib (or ltd, but I guess it comes down to the same thing).

Under the linux version libtd is one of the few libraries I left
there .. so look in src/AuxLibs/td and compile it there ( as
I can remember with make -f Makefile.linux )

It is a good idea to compile particle and liborb too.

.. Then go to the Gnu directory, do a ./configure followed by make
and pray :)

Guenter

BTW, I hope you are referring to a Intel Linux box :)