more questions & request

guenter geiger geiger at epy.farmersmanual.co.at
Thu Jan 28 16:42:46 CET 1999

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Michal Seta wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> First I have a question which probably classifies as `Basic Linux`.
> Tried to compile the AuxLibs in the gem directory and got an error as to
> the fact that `GL/gl.h` and `GL/glu.h` couldn`t be found while I know that
> in my includes directory they exist.  Any insight?

Normally they are in /usr/X11R6/include, but this includes directory isn't
scanned by the standard compiler. Therefore you have to add
-I/usr/X11R6/include to the compilerflags in the makefile (most likely,
the variable is called CFLAGS there).

> Second question: how do you get to rename arrays?

You can use the table object. Just instantiate it with
|table name|. You can then click on the table object and a canvas with
an array called "name" pops up.  You will see error messages if you
send something to the array, just ignore them by now, this will be fixed.

Guenter