Pd 0.25 pre-release

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104nfs.UCSD.EDU
Mon Feb 22 18:15:31 CET 1999

HI all,

in the 0.25 pre-release (NT only!) the "-adc" flag has been renamed
"-nodac" and the "-dac" is now "noadc,", contrary to the usage message
that "pd -help" outputs.

On SGI I've only compiled Pd for "o32" so far (my SGI machine is 5 years old!)
and would like someday to put out an "n32" version which would run quite
a bit faster.  I would suggest leaving "pd-gui" in o32 so that it works with
TK, and only compiling "pd" itself with n32.  The two only communicate via
sockets and there's no need for them both to be n32.

cheers
Miller