gem 0.79 for Linux

Guenter Geiger guenter.geiger at psp-vie.be.philips.com
Tue Mar 23 09:09:30 CET 1999

Well, I tried it twice on an SGI. The first time it worked, the second time it
didn´t, but it could have been some "operating mistake".

Well, given a little bit of time I can at least get familiar with the code
here at work with my NT station :)

.. and hopefully get it running on linux soon ...

Guenter