your mail

Don Quinn raphael at gis.net
Sat Apr 24 22:43:31 CEST 1999

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 f1f0 at m9ndfukc.com wrote:

> http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/apr1999/nato-a13.shtml
> http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/apr1999/yugo-a14.shtml

Read them.  Sobering stuff.

> will you ask the insane governments to stop +?

Tried it in the sixties.  They blew up Vietnam anyway.
Unfortunately, all human beings are forced to obey individuals
who are least suited to lead, simply because of the arrogance
required of that unnecessary job.

Stop paying taxes.  That'll fix 'em, right?
Well, no.  They'll put us all in jail, built and staffed by people
who'll work for the paper money they print in unlimited quantities.
Look at the Third Reich.

I like your music.  Thanks for praying in English.  I share your hope.