pd-0.25TEST5linux.tar.gz table object

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Mon May 17 17:30:47 CEST 1999

Michael Lechasseur writes:
 > > This version features an improved table object (table has an inlet...
 > >
 > > Look for the example in "3.reference/table.pd".
 >
 > 	I get a:
 >
 > 	Segmentation fault (core dumped)
 > 	pd_gui: pd process exited
 >
 > 	When I try to load "3.reference/table.pd" or use the new table object.
 >
 > 	RedHat 5.2, Kernel 2.1.130, es1370.c driver

 Ooops .. thanks, I didn't test it on Intel. I did put a new version
 on the server, which works on my Intel machine.

 > >  Actually a "make" by itself should do for Linux. You'll get a library
 > >  ggext.pd_linux, which you just have to load with "-lib ggext".
 > >  And, .. everything there is experimental :)
 >
 > 	Hmm.. I couldn't get this to work.  When you say that a regular "make" will
 > compile them, you mean that if I take the 0.25TEST4 package, and do a

 Ah, I understand. I started packaging my externals into ggext and
 applied a version number, so that people testing it can relate to it.
 I thought you where using that version.

 <http://gige.epy.co.at/pd/pdlib/externals>
 <http://wonk.epy.co.at/pdlib/externals>

 Guenter