Soundblaster Live!

Karl W. MacMillan karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu
Thu Jul 15 19:29:54 CEST 1999

The drivers for 98 and NT are separate and incompatible - it won't be
until Windows 2000 that hardware manufacturers will have one windows
platform to develop for.

Karl

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, [iso-8859-1] Søren Bovbjerg wrote:

> Hi
>
> I use Soundblaster Live in win98 (dirvers: 2.1)... and it works fine with PD. But then some of the PD functions might not work properly... I don't know.
>
> Is there anything that works with NT and doesn't work in Win98 ???
> Or is NT just more stable?
>
> Cheers
>

> Soeren

| Karl W. MacMillan                                 |
| Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University |
| Network and Telecommunications Services           |
| karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu                           |
| 410/659-8297                                      |