use of thousands of signal in-&out-lets

forum::für::umläute zmoelnig at iem.mhsg.ac.at
Fri Jul 16 13:14:36 CEST 1999

Hi all !

I'm sorry to interfere your conference about soundcards; by the way, as
some of you might know, I'm using Win95 and pd definitely works
(SoundBlaster AWE32, TerraTEC EWS64).

I have one major problem and that is concerning writing externals (again
!)
Can I create an oject that has any (!) user-defined (via creation
arguments) number of signal in/out-lets ? Me thinketh of something like
the multichannel dac~/adc~ objects, but I have to access all ~inlets at
the same (!) time and not sequentially...

thanks in advance

hannes

P.S.: Did anyone get Günter's ggext-0.6 to run on Win-platforms already
?