pd-0.26 uploaded to Debian

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Sat Aug 21 14:52:02 CEST 1999

Miha Tom¹iè writes:
 > 	Hello!
 >
 > On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Guenter Geiger wrote:
 > > I would like to hear is, where people have problems with 0.26
 > > so I can fix that and/or write down instructions how to avoid them.
 >
 > I have not checked your .deb yet.
 > pd-0.2 compiled fine. I had to change makefile.linux a bit to install it
 > right.

 Yes, the default distribution comes with local installation presets,
 I made the same changes for the Debian version as you did, but left
 in the DESTDIR, because it is needed to build Debian packages.
 Thank you, nevertheless ...

 <snip>

 > Otherwise 0.26 is great. The clicking resulting from mouse pointer moves
 > through windows finally went away and on PCI128 works just great.
 >
 > I am new to this list and PD but I find it way cool.

 Yes, I realized too that realtime behaviour is way better now ....

  Guenter