2 questions

73.WrZ_izBl_5.647 opt at web.fm
Tue Aug 24 17:44:09 CEST 1999

|-<1. My tilde button does not work in pd for Windows, which is quite a pain in
|-<the...
|-<    Am I the only one to have this problem?

hm, try the "keytable" app from the "start->programme->utilities" ..
maybe it works in the editor.

|-<2. When starting pd on Linux I get the message "Waiting for connection
|-<request". I     think my network configuration is right. What do I have to
|-<do to stop pd waiting         and getting on?

juff, we had this when the lo device was NOT set up proerly do you get a
does /sbin/ifconfig lo give you an entry?