Gem-0.79 for linux new release

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Wed Aug 25 13:18:28 CEST 1999

Hi there !

I have cleaned up the configure stuff a bit, and added a few sentences
to the README.build.

Those people who have some experience with compiling Gem might try
it.

!!  As a special addon I have fixed the bug when destroying the
gem window (this was *really* annoying) !!!

For Mark rather: The crash was due to the mouse handling for X.
the s_windowClock has to be unset, when destroying the window in
GemMan.cpp.

Get it from:
ftp://iem.mhsg.ac.at/pd/LINUX/gem-0.79P1.tar.gz

(I'm forced to reduced the traffic caused by software downloads, so in
the future I have to put the sources to the IEM again)

Guenter