Gem-0.79 for linux new release

Mark Danks mdanks at Stormfront.com
Thu Aug 26 18:49:05 CEST 1999

  In my version of the code, the s_windowClock is only compiled in
Windows, not in unix.  Does this mean that you added mouse handling?

  If so, if you send me the event handling code, I'll integrate it into
the source code.

Later, Mark

============================
= mdanks at stormfront.com
= http://www.danks.org/mark
============================

-----Original Message-----
From: Guenter Geiger [mailto:geiger at epy.co.at]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 1999 4:17 AM
To: pd-list at iem.mhsg.ac.at
Subject: Gem-0.79 for linux new release

Hi there !

I have cleaned up the configure stuff a bit, and added a few sentences
to the README.build.

Those people who have some experience with compiling Gem might try
it.

!!  As a special addon I have fixed the bug when destroying the
gem window (this was *really* annoying) !!!

For Mark rather: The crash was due to the mouse handling for X.
the s_windowClock has to be unset, when destroying the window in
GemMan.cpp.

Get it from:
ftp://iem.mhsg.ac.at/pd/LINUX/gem-0.79P1.tar.gz

(I'm forced to reduced the traffic caused by software downloads, so in
the future I have to put the sources to the IEM again)

Guenter