Pd message to close a patch>

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.EDU
Sat Sep 18 06:03:00 CEST 1999

Well, if your document is named "x.pd" you can send the message,
"pd-x.pd menuclose"
note that Pd prepends "pd-" to the window name because otherwise there's
grave confusion between pds and tables in the "table" object.

I'm note sure what antiorp's reply offered because some charaacter in
the previous posting crashed my mail reader...  still want to credit
antiorp's show at the musee d'art moderne in our report to the
fascists but can't find the name of the exhibit yet...

cheers
Miller