ggext-0.9

F.Ernst intent at club-internet.fr
Tue Sep 28 04:16:16 CEST 1999

Hello,

I am trying to install Guenter Geiger's externs.
I have no idea how to do this, here is what i tried:

untar the archive, "make", then:

It compiles, I get an executable ggext.pd_linux.
And "make install" put it in /usr/lib/pd/externs.

However when I start pd and try some examples from the ggext
directory the new objects are not connected, they have no sockets.

It seems that the externs are not found, pd has to be recompiled ?

I tried to set a -path or -lib options but no succes.

So, am I missing something ?

Big thanx

F.E

Ps: since one week I run pd 0.26 on linux, and it is very addictive !