what's the best way to clear an array

Israelbenz at aol.com Israelbenz at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 00:55:01 CEST 1999

I have an array resized at load time to the maximum size I'll need.  However,
I'll want to reuse it several times during the life of the patch by filling
it with sound files to be manipulated.  Before filling it with a new sound
file I'd like to clear the array so if the incoming soundfile is smaller then
the outgoing soundfile there isn't any "leftover" surprises.  What's the most
elegant way to accomplish this?

Sincerely,
Benjamin Israel
israelbenz at aol.com
www.arts.uci.edu/israelbenz

I'll try anything once, except incest and folk dancing. . .  Sir Thomas
Beecham