hmmm...

Israelbenz at aol.com Israelbenz at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 18:54:25 CET 1999

In a message dated 11/4/1999 8:35:19 AM Pacific Standard Time, x7 at jodl.org
writes:

<< beige macht ultra gluecklich und frei . >>
I aggree, und if you don't like beige, you can always get a can of spray
paint and make it whatever color you want instead of what those korporate
fascists have decided you can have.  Ah, I'm just teasing.  Recently I've
been working on a Mac G4 450 and it absolutely screams.  Kinda makes me
wonder how the machine would perform under a real operating system like Linux
or Be.

Sincerely,
Benjamin Israel
israelbenz at aol.com
www.arts.uci.edu/israelbenz

I'll try anything once, except incest and folk dancing. . .  Sir Thomas
Beecham