hmmm...

Søren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Thu Nov 4 19:33:15 CET 1999

Hi

>has anyone tried to run Pd under one of the PPC flavors of Linux?
>which flavor, what hardware and how easy it to get it run?

I actually asked the very same question about 2 months ago and I got a few answers. it seems that PD will run on a PPC/Linux as long as OSS runs on it.

We didn't get around to try it though, since the people who wanted to try it chickened out. They were afraid to install Linux... Imagine that.

Browse down to around september 22nd to get more info.

Cheers

Bov