ALSA version of pd

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Mon Nov 8 11:36:52 CET 1999

Hi !

Ok, I bought this four channel Trident based card from Hoontech.
There is only an ALSA driver for it.
My recent tests with ALSA (note I haven´t had installed ALSA for more
than a year) showed my the the code needs a considerable amount of
rework.

Has anyone (Miller ?) started with ALSA support.
If not so, I 'll do it (and I will try to do it right this time :).

Ah, and yes pd and ALSA currently do work in OSS simulation
mode, but just with the -frags flag, which triggers the old
OSS behaviour, and in output only mode, ... not too good.

Guenter