ggext

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Mon Nov 8 18:11:56 CET 1999

Sure -- I eventually plan to make number boxes have a "properties"
dialog window that can make them look like sliders instead as well
as setting their ranges, etc.  But that's a ways down the dolist.

If any of you are feeling brave, the new 0.28TEST5 actually has
text editing inside boxes (www.crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/Software) -- sorry,
Linux only for now; I'll try to get the real release out in a week or
so.

cheers
Miller