ALSA version of pd

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Wed Nov 10 07:16:34 CET 1999

Hi all,

well, after trying for a while tonight, I still can't seem to get
ALSA running on my machine.  So if anyone's willing to download pd-0.28-test5
from www.crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/Software and make it work, I'll be delighted to
fold their ALSA code back into my version.

cheers
Miller

P.S.  I'm trying to get 0.28 out in a week or so...