Bug in SGI

25.xbZWr_tIw.327.64 x7 at jodl.org
Wed Nov 10 20:54:51 CET 1999

hm, not 2 help but to just join in the choir (lalala):

i ve experienced similar unresponsiveness on pd 26/27 linux, when opening
patches making use of template.stuff combined with abstractions (i.e.
'real' abstractions (.pd files hanging out in the -path), rather than
'page bla' or 'pd bla')

it would open the top patch, but then the interface would receive no
events
or
it would just print the patch's full path+filename on the console and
leave it with that.

duedeldue.x7.4