-path vs. -open (follow-up)

Richard Dobson rwd at cableinet.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 23:33:25 CET 1999

I now find that  after all flag options are dealt with, what's left is
presumed to be the .pd file to open, so that just typing "pd adsr.pd"
opens the patch as one would expect. So that so long as  "open" is
clearly documented as an alias for "lib" (if that is what it is retained
as ), I have no problems - I can set up Windows command strings
accordingly. It might be as well to document this behaviour as "pd
[flags] file.pd", in the usage message.

Richard Dobson

--
Test your DAW with my Soundcard Attrition Page!
http://wkweb5.cableinet.co.uk/rwd (LU: 17th September 1999)