PPC and PD

Michal Seta mis at music.mcgill.ca
Sat Feb 12 17:22:29 CET 2000

So far nobody has answered my compilation problem, so can't even test pd.
Also, If you know the programming a bit, you might look at the code that
does audio.  It has to do with a different bit swaping on big endian (PPC)
machines.  Or something along those lines.  I'm not a coder.

Now that I have my LinuxPPC back I'd like to get back into pd but it
doesn't work.  Looks like it's tcl/tk problem but I'm affraid I can't fix
it myself.  Not now.

I'd be interested in seeing anything that concerns pd/audio (and perhaps
MIDI) on a linuxppc...  so I don't have to ask same questions again :)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Michael Thompson wrote:

|Audio on LinuxPPC and pd?
|
|If so, where is the patch for the broken oss drivers on linuxPPC? or the
|code to make pd work on LinuxPPC?
|
|I remember some activity on the list a while ago on this subject.
|
|thanks,
|Michael

     ......   Michal Seta  ......