PPC and PD

Jeff Mann jefman at utcc.utoronto.ca
Sat Feb 12 06:56:35 CET 2000

Garry Kling wrote:

> I installed PD on a PB G3 this winter, although with YellowDog linux.
> All you have to do is some basic makefile editing and change the name of
> one of the constants and it should work fine. Look at the PD archives
> from late nov/early dec for the full info.

I looked back in the archives, but there's not very much to go on, just
your first message that it didn't work very well, and a couple of
suggestions from Miller. Couldn't find anything about makefile editing
or constant names...

So, did you get it to work well? Can you tell us what you did? Thanks...

--
Jeff Mann - Information Consumer ___O___O__= -- >
"Tapping one's toe in time with a piece of music while sitting on