RCA project

andreas raptopoulos araptopoulos at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 02:45:18 CET 2000

Hi all,

During the last 18 months, I have been working on a Royal College of Art
project dealing with real-time noise transformations. The core idea of the
project is to do with creating music real-time, using ambient Noise as the
input and so far we have been using MAX/MSP to build the reactive
algorithms.

We are now setting up a team in London to take the project further and would
like to cooperate with someone with good knowledge of singal processing
techniques. We are trying to find someone that can become a member of our
team and work with us here in London on a joint venture between the Royal
College of Art and a U.S. company. The first phase of project development
will be of 3-months duration starting 13 March.

If anybody is interested, please e-mail me at araptopoulos at hotmail.com

Thanks,

Andreas Raptopoulos