No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Feb 24 01:41:47 CET 2000

Jeff Mann <jefman at utcc.utoronto.ca>

>I don't know!

not 2 knou + 2 `th!nk` 1 != knou
= keepz 1 4rom mak!ng 1 error

error = mark ov dze h!gher organ!zm

>It's designed to be used with short pulses to trigger MIDI
>notes.

non.non.non. !t = dez!gnd 2 b tr!grd b! l!v vegetaz!on
l!zten!ng 2 0+n bach koncerto. !t = dusz `m!` l!terar! verkz = born
auss! = dze vegetaz!on = d!ktatez dze uatr temperatur.

ud u l!ke 2 purchasz dzm +?
= $150000. aprez = shal purchasz addtl vegetaz!on
+ du = ma! uandr through dze fol!aj.

>As I understand it (I haven't used a D4, only watched someone
>else), you set a "threshold" level. A voltage above this minimum level
>will trigger a note-on, with higher velocity values for larger voltages.
>So it probably won't do what you want if you are trying to use a sensor
>with slowly-changing signals. What are you trying to accomplish,
>exactly? I'm sure it doesn't have a mode to send continuous-controller
>MIDI messages for example.

vaz me!nzt du `continuous` +?
= s!nsz uen = d!g!tl kont!nouz

= 4 d!sz `continuous r!zn` = kould konzum>g!glb!tz
at korporat fasc!zt `!nterval korporaz!on` patent
apropoz zkand z!ntez!z

= dze ganze velt = zkand
= modl c!t!znz = ultra zkand

>Well, let us know if you try it out...

vaz me!nz du `us`

anvort  ->  `us` =  slowly-changing signals

                                      |9|
[p-un_kT-pr_o-T–k_oL] Ø f Ø Ø Ø 3       |
                 herausgegeben vøm !nternat!onalen
!nst!tut f:ur ordnung |+| d!sz!pl!n
       : / / m9ndfukc.com

                                                    |  |