win9x windows slow refresh rate

Raffaele Turra mynews at libero.it
Wed Mar 1 11:15:26 CET 2000

i'll try NT and let you know (i'm gonna try the same on a PIII-500 with Win98first ed).
Problems of speed affects the system (eg. scrolling a page in web browser) until the Pd dos
shell (i mean the dos window) is open. Closing Pd there's a clear acceleration only after
closing this shell.

thx

raffaele