Fw: Sv: win9x windows slow refresh rate

Raffaele Turra mynews at libero.it
Wed Mar 1 12:13:01 CET 2000

>From: "Søren_Bovbjerg"
>To: "Raffaele Turra"
>Subject: Sv: win9x windows slow refresh rate
>Hi
>
>I have the exact same configuration but I don't experience any problems. If you are
interested send your PD file to me and I'll see how it runs on my machine.

Hi Søren,
There's not a patch in particular that drives my system slow. It's PD, even with no patches!
Maybe the soundcard makes the difference, it's a very high performing Trident 4D Wave
DX with its own drivers...

thx anyway

Raffaele