pd and ppc: the final battle..?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Wed Mar 1 18:39:39 CET 2000

Hi All,

>the latest, from garry kling, says that miller says to change the format
>"AFMT_S16_LE" to "AFMT_S16_NE" in the s_linux.c file.
>HOWEVER, my s_linux.c file already has 2 occurrences of "AFMT_S16_NE" in it,
>and no reference to any "AFMT_S16_LE" anywhere.
>it does have 2 occurrences of "SFMT_S16_LE" though.
>is this what i'm supposed to change?
>this is pd-029-linux that i'm working with btw.

well, I think by 0.29, I had incorporated the change from AFMT_S16_SE to
AFMT_S16_NE in the OSS driver code in s_linux.c.  I haven't touched the
ALSA code, but then again, I've never heard of anyong running ALSA on
PPC...

cheers
Miller