midi PCMCIA

Juan Reyes juanig at ccrma.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 3 21:24:19 CET 2000

Elliot,

It depends on the the sound support that your Compaq Laptop has. You can
look at the back and see if it has a game port or MP-401 port. If it does
you can get a SoundBlaster MIDI cable about $35.00  that will connect to
this port. Also you can test this on the control panels, Sound/Multimedia,
and what type of supportd your notebook has. On my laptop I have the
features described above and it works. Although I am not so sure about
Windows 98.

Hope this helps.

Juan