ALSA pcmv2

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Sun Mar 5 06:50:29 CET 2000

Sorry if this is a duplicate... I tried to reply but I believe my reply
got eaten by the great postaman in the sky.

I'm about to release Pd 0.30, in a day or so I hope, just to warn everyone...

I don't think OSS's interleaving scheme is necessarily advantageous over
any other scheme that you could propose.  Perhaps there's a much better
one...?  Perhaps ALSA will even find one and incorporate it for their
multichannel support.
cheers
Miller