gem 0.82 for linux

Karl W. MacMillan karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu
Sun Mar 12 23:17:13 CET 2000

> Hi there !
>
> I have put the new version of gem (0.82) for linux on our ftp server
> it has been lying aroung quite a while now.
>
> it should shortly arrive at
>
> <ftp://iem.mhsg.ac.at/pub/gige/gem>
>
> We have built a dual pentium system with a g400 with
> glx support, and it is running pd and gem quite happily :)
> .. under linux of course.
>
> Guenter

Thanks for the new version!  I am having a few problems getting everything
running, though.  First, the makefile seems to be in dos text format which
make isn't too happy about.  After removing the extra ^M at the end of
each line and setting all of the flags to linux instead of SGI make fails
with "no rule to make target: 'all'" in each subdirectory.  This happens
regardless of the target specified (all, debug, release).  Any ideas.

Karl

| Karl W. MacMillan                                 |
| Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University |
| Network and Telecommunications Services           |
| karlmac at peabody.jhu.edu                           |
| 410/659-8297                                      |