Pd on W98 -- beware

a9508220 a9508220 at unet.univie.ac.at
Thu Apr 6 13:54:17 CEST 2000

Hi!

W98: When I start it, the window always shows Resynching audio Resyching
audio....
I am not sure if I already tried the mentionned flag. I'll tell you if that
works.

But I also have linux on my pc and wanted to download the
pd-for-linux-files. i tried some times a few months ago and just now, and it
always fails. (on this page:
http://www-crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.html )
Can someone set up a link that works? (well, maybe the error is on my
system, but we could try)
Please do NOT mail me the files as I have nearly no space left on my
account.

thank you. Boris.