new ggext test version

Guenter Geiger geiger at epy.co.at
Sun Apr 9 20:08:25 CEST 2000

Hi there !

I have assembled a new ggext test version called

"ggext-0.14pre9"

New features are:

- bugfixes in old objects like envgen, readsf, ...
- some objects to generate filter coefficients
- a complete rewrite of the serialin object, this is the part
  that is not really finished (e.g the mouse only works if
  it is initialized with gpm)
- other things I really can't remember what they could be good for.

I'm announcing this, because I don't have an idea when I will have to
time to really clean it up. So use at your own risk :)

Ah, yes and I haven't tried to compile it on NT for years,
so please don't shot me, but tell me what's missing.

<ftp://epy.co.at/pub/gige/ggext/ggext-0.14pre9.tgz>
<ftp://iem.mhsg.ac.at/pub/gige/ggext/ggext-0.14pre9.tgz>

.. ah, yes did I already mention that gem-0.83 for linux is
there too ?

Guenter