-open on NT

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Mon Apr 10 00:38:32 CEST 2000

You should just be able to type, "pd -open \foo\bar\x.pd" or, from the
same directory as the patch, just "pd -open x.pd".  I think you can also
specify drives as in "c:\foo\bar\x.pd".  You can use either forward
or backward slashes.

cheers
Miller

P.S. on your other question, if you can find tcl/tk for BEOS, you can
probably port Pd to it easily enough.  You'd have to replace s_linux.c
with the equivalent for BE.