run pd under suselinux6.2 and in general

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Tue Apr 11 18:31:22 CEST 2000

It's normal forthe "obj" directory to be empty; if you recompile Pd it fills
with ".o" files.

When Pd quits with a strange error message, I normally just search for the
message in the source code to find out where things went wrong.  If it isn't
immediately obvious what happend (or didn't happen) you could just report
the exact error message to the list and I can probably psychoanalyze it
right away.

cheers
Miller