run pd under suselinux6.1

Michael Iber music at chemie.fu-berlin.de
Fri Apr 14 21:45:18 CEST 2000

actally, it worked out fine to change the tcl/tk-settings in the
configure-file. so I have pd30-miller-pickette-version running: I was
even able to compile ggext (with some problems).

but trying to load an object like slider or one of the reference patches
led to stack overflows and an incredible amount of error messages. the
only way out was to kill pd. any suggestions?????? has anybody managed
to compile ggext for windows?