pd and joystick

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sun Apr 16 14:48:28 CEST 2000

Hi!

I´m planning to do a sound installation using pd. I need the possebility
to access the position of two user-adjustable resistors. Because the
whole thing has to be run by none-pd-experts at a galery in the
remoteness of poland I`ve thougt about using the joystick port of my
WinNT machine instead of modified volume controls of a midi keyboard.
Has anybody an idea how two access the joystick port? Do I have to write
an external or has anybody done this before?

Thanks

Olaf