pd and joystick

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Sun Apr 16 18:57:11 CEST 2000

I've done it...  It's a pain getting the drivers sorted out; after that it's
a very somple Pd object to write.  I'm planning to document it and integrate
it in a nice web site over the next few weeks...  how urgently do you want
it?

cheers
Miller