Sv: pd and joystick

Søren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Mon Apr 17 10:18:26 CEST 2000

Hi

A general purpose joystick to midi converter for windows exist at:

http://www.cs.uu.nl/pub/MIDI/PROGRAMS/MSWINDOWS/mdjstk10.zip

Made by the author of Hubi's midi loopback device. I have NO idea if will work in WinNT, but it does work with win3.1, 95 & 98. Some source code is included (in Pascal i think.. also here i have NO idea :-)). Perhaps Miller is able to use something in there.

Cheers

Soeren Bovbjerg