old pds

Timmy B tim at timesup.org
Mon May 22 17:27:03 CEST 2000

forum::für::umläute wrote:

> x7.37·i wrote:
> >
> >  |i need a version 0.22 PD - anyone have one? I do
> >  |not want to go through the pain of starting to update
> >  |libraries on that poor old machine...
> >  |pointers to ftp archives would be great, the earliest i have
> >  |found is a 0.23 and this needs tc 8.0
> >
> > ftp://iem.mhsg.ac.at/pd/LINUX/OLD/
> >
> > any version you could poszibly want ..
> >

> unfortunately this is NOT true ...
> our archive lacks of versions prior to pd-0.23
>
> so if anybody has older versions,we would be glad to if you could send
> them to ftp://iem.mhsg.ac.at/incoming

ah - nope...goes all the way back to version 0.16...

I am now running a version 0.18, the last version that doesn't require
a very new tcl/tk installation...getting away with 4.1 and 7.5
which is, I think, a registred antique..

still getting loads of errrors, but it'S running..

tm

--
 \    /  Tim Boykett   mailto:tim at timesup.org
  \  /   TIME'S UP