midi problems on LinuxPPC 2000 and PD

x7.2839154912·< x7 at jodl.org
Fri May 26 13:15:34 CEST 2000

 |However,  I'm running LinuxPPC1999 and Guenter's version did not function
 |(I posted a while ago about the problem with gui not talking with the
 |rest...).  However, I tried today Miller's version and it behaves nicely
 |but no audio...  ioctl reports a problem with OSS not being able to
 |connect to device 0 ...  All my OS has is the oss kernel module.
 |
 |Any ideas?
 |
 |I haven't been able to run any sound app other than mp3 players....
 |
 |I remember someone posted some fix of the endianess problem (changing a
 |line or 2 in the sources).

if you can run an mp3 player sound should be oke ?
maybe just some device name stuff again or ..
.. and  the -frags/-fragsize options.

i m running miller's version on debianPPC on the imac.
everything top so far except for midi () + endianess
when i sfwrite i have to sox -x the files or so.

--
<.__¹--¼+t+t>->-· 3473326666o¢ø¢ø¯