Consistency Check failed: signal_free 2

Alessandro Fogar sfogar at libero.it
Mon May 29 23:12:23 CEST 2000

Hello,

I'm writing an abstraction (included in this message), its purpose is to
feed a quad output, I want also to be able, for example, if I have a single
mono audio signal to feed all the 4 outputs, connetcing more times the same
outlet.

But if I feed, for example, the first inlet with an adc~ left outlet and
then again, the second inlet with the same left adc~ outlet, I obtain the
following warning/error (I used adc~ but it could be osc~ or anything else):

 Consistency Check failed: signal_free 2

I think this is a wrong behaviour.

The patch doesn't work as it should, if you connect adc~ otlets to out4
inlets in this way, left->1, right->2, left->3, right->4 the audio output is
strange, sometimes some channel is missing.

Another problem: during patch editing I see the following warning appear:

 Consistency Check failed: editor

Please help me... Or am I wrong ?

Alessandro Fogar