pd crashes when hitting backspace/

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.UCSD.Edu
Sat Jun 3 00:01:19 CEST 2000

Hi all,

I've fixed this bug for the 0.31 release, for which there is a test
version out.  The NT "test" version has a problem; it lacks the "extras"
binaries.  I hope to get the "real" release out in about 3 weeks (teaching
has taken all my time recently!)
cheers
Miller